Clown: is there a class for that?
|Petso Dreaming Show /Photo by Martha Wirth|
Clown: - is there really a class for that?
- What do you we do there, do we learn anything?
- Well, mostly we unlearn and rediscover things we forgot, such as our own playfulness and poetry, sense of humor, laughter and joy, smile and friendship, to slow down and appreciate, enjoy life.
- How do we do that?
- With fun, acting, dancing, singing, breathing exercises, meditation, story telling, improvisations games, space arrangement, poetry, painting...
- Is it only for circus people?
- I love the circus world but it's for everybody who wish to live with poetry and humor. Of course artists and performers are welcome as it gives them great tools and skills to improve their craft, but it is definitely for everyone, the artists of their life, of all ages.
Every Thursday @Boulder Circus Center, 6:30-8:30pm.
Suggested donation: $30.
Photo @Martha Wirth Photography